03 Sept 2023 - 08 Sept 2023
XIII European Conference on Marine Natural Products and XVII International Symposium on Marine Natural Products joint meeting
After three years of online conferences due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now time for a face-to-face meeting to allow senior experts, emerging MNP stars and early career scientists to present their research in an exciting combination of plenary lectures, invited talks, oral communications, and poster sessions. Young researchers in the Marine Natural Products (MNP) field from all over the world are especially encouraged to participate and reduced registration fees will apply.
The conference will cover the following topics:
1) Chemical Ecology and Ecosystems Functioning
2) Natural Products Isolation and Structural Elucidation
3) Drug Discovery and Development
4) Synthesis of MNP and Medicinal Chemistry
5) Structural Methods in MNP research
6) MNP Chemical Biology and Biotechnology
7) Genomic tools in MNP Discovery
8) Metabolomics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applied to MNP research
This will be a unique opportunity to share your latest scientific discoveries on MNP.
In addition to the scientific content, there will be an exciting and busy social programme, including a Welcome Reception, a Gala Dinner, a Sunset Cocktail, and a visit to the world-renowned Alhambra.